WHAT IS KEBI?
Kebi Srl (www.kebi.events) - Kebi, Reach for the Stars - is the first Company that organizes events completely in Crowdsourcing and Crowdfunding, leader in the Events and Fan Meetings Market with actors, singers, influencers and celebrities in the international entertainment world.
Kebi Srl was born from the will of the two Founders to give voice to the requests of Fans regarding the choice of actors, singers, influencers or personalities of the entertainment world they want to meet during Fan Events.
Kebi reverses completely the Event’s realization processes: it is the Fans, in fact, that ask the Company to meet a certain Star, and only if a sufficient number of requests is reached, the Company takes then the proposal into consideration.
The Kebi universe
Who is Kebi
Kebi is an alien entity that lives on an unknown planet and has the power to pick up and listen to all human desires.
When a huge number of Fans make the same request to meet a Star, Kebi wakes up from its hibernation and starts working to realize the desires of the human beings it loves so much.
Vibes are earned in two ways:
- By sharing Kebi Projects through the tab below each Kebi Project.
At registration, every user gets a personal unique link that will allow the system to recognize how many new users have registered and supported a Kebi Project through that specific link. For each new registered user who supports a Kebi Project through the personal link of another user, the original user earns ten Vibes to spend on the Kebi Projects he/she/they prefer;
- Buying them on the Kebi Website (www.kebi.events).
In order for a Kebi Project to come to life and the event to be realized, the Kebi Project must necessarily reach a certain number of Vibes calculated according to the Event’s Business Plan.
The Kebi Projects
A Kebi Project is a possible event in its embryonic form, and arises as a result of the huge request by Fans to meet a Star and/or see him/her/them perform live.
Each Kebi Project has six steps, which are unlocked as the Kebi Project approaches the goal:
- Kebi Project activated
The number of Fans who have mobilized to realize a specific event and meet a certain Star is enough to activate the Kebi Project!
From now on, Fans can support the Kebi Project to bring it to the Vibes goal needed to realize the event.
- Vibes reached
The Kebi Project has reached the Vibes: now it’s time for Kebi to contact the Star and begin negotiations for the realization of the event.
- Confirmed availability
The Star’s management, based on work commitments and personal preferences of the Star in question, confirms whether or not he/she/they will attend the event.
- Looking for a Location
Once the Star confirms the presence, it’s time to look for the best location for the type of event that will be realized. Events can be in person and/or digital: in case of digital events, the platform on which they are realized is built into the Kebi Website, and becomes visible to users only after the ticket is purchased.
Negotiations to find a date available for both Kebi and Star begin.
- Buy tickets
Once the Kebi Project reached the necessary number of Vibes, the Star was contacted, agreed to attend the Event and an agreement for Location and Date was signed, Fans will finally be able to buy a ticket to attend the event they have created! All Fans who have supported the Kebi Project will have priority access to sales compared to the official opening of the Store to the general public, ensuring the opportunity to attend the event.
Supporting Kebi Projects is absolutely free, unless the user decides to get his/her/their Vibes by purchasing them from the official Kebi Store, and not by sharing Kebi Projects.
To support a Kebi Project, the only thing needed is to simply register on www.kebi.events, create your own profile by filling out a short questionnaire that gives you the first thirty Vibes, and then click "support" on your favorite Kebi Project.
Kebi Users, by sharing Kebi Projects through their personal link, also earn Fan Points, which increase with the increasing of Vibes but never decrease because they can not be spent.
Fan Points will allow Users to climb the ranking of the best Kebinators: Kebi’s Top Users will have access to discounts and benefits that are out of this world!
Kebi Events 2020
In 2020 several Kebi Projects reached the necessary number of Vibes, and were then turned into Events:
- Jennifer Morrison - The actress, Star of Dr. House and Once Upon a Time was confirmed for the physical event Fandom Vibes by Kinetic Vibe after her Kebi Project went through all the steps. The event was subsequently turned into a Digital format due to the pandemic, and her participation in the digital format as of December 2020 is still under negotiation;
- Theatre goes Digital - Kebi has worked to support the Theater in a time of crisis due to the pandemic, hosting on its platform several theatrical works in digital format, of numerous national companies throughout all 2020;
- Miracle Tunes! - The children’s TV Show arrived on the Kebi’s digital platform after the Kebi Project went through all the steps, proposing a special Christmas Episode in collaboration with Prodea Spa and Showlab. During the Show the young Fans have been able to spend unforgettable moments with their favorite Music Heroes, including Tiktoker Giulia Salemi and Giulia Izzo.
Kebi Events 2021
In 2021 several Kebi Projects reached the necessary number of Vibes, and were then turned into Events:
- Alessandro Casillo - The singer, Star and winner of Sanremo Giovani 2012 and participant of many different Talent Shows such as Io Canto and Amici di Maria De Filippi, entertained his Fans with an amazing digital concert in company of Sergio Sylvestre, Mose and Mameli, after his Kebi Project reached the necessary Vibes;
- Bob Morley - The actor, Star of The 100, a series for which there is a Kebi Project that has reached the number of Vibes required for the Digital Format, was the guest of the first edition of Fandom Vibes Digital on March 13th 2021;
- Eliza Taylor - The actress, Star of The 100, a series for which there is a Kebi Project that has reached the number of Vibes required for the Digital Format, was the guest of the first edition of Fandom Vibes Digital on March 13th 2021;
- Theatre goes Digital - Kebi continues to support the theater in a time of severe crisis due to the pandemic, hosting on its platform several theatrical works in Digital Format of numerous national companies throughout 2021;
- Holland Roden - The actress, Star of Teen Wolf, for whom there is a Kebi Project that has reached the number of Vibes required for the Digital Format, was one of the guests of the second edition of Fandom Vibes Digital on April 24th 2021;
- Cody Christian - The actor, Star of Teen Wolf, for whom there is a Kebi Project that has reached the number of Vibes required for the Digital Format, was one of the guests of the second edition of Fandom Vibes Digital on April 24th 2021;
- Jennifer Morrison - The actress, Star of Dr. House and Once Upon a Time was confirmed for the Physical Event Fandom Vibes by Kinetic Vibe after her Kebi Project went through all the steps. The event was later turned into a Digital Format due to the pandemic, and Jennifer’s participation was confirmed for the third edition of Fandom Vibes Digital on May 15th, 2021;
- Daniel Sharman - The actor, Star of Teen Wolf and I Medici, for whom there is a Kebi Project that has reached the number of Vibes required for the Digital Format, was confirmed as one of the Guests of the third edition of Fandom Vibes Digital on May 16th, 2021;
- David Castro - The actor, Star of Shadowhunters, was confirmed as one of the Guests of the third edition of Fandom Vibes Digital on May 16th, 2021;
- Nicola Correia-Damude - The actress, Star of Shadowhunters, was confirmed as one of the Guests of the third edition of Fandom Vibes Digital on May 16th, 2021;
Partners and Supporters
Kebi recognizes among its Partners and Supporters:
- Cinefacts - Online Media Website focusing on Cinema and TV Series;
- Ginger Generation - Online Media Website focusing on the world of entertainment for young adults;
- Kinetic Vibe - Event Company leader in Fan Meetings and Concerts, focusing mostly on TV Series and K-pop.
- Krishna Music Group - Independent Music Label with Artists such as Alessandro Casillo, Emma Muscat, Sergio Sylvestre and many others.
Charity and social commitment
In March 2020, Kebi launched a fundraising campaign in partnership with the World Health Organization to provide support during a time of crisis such as the one faced at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, raising funds donated directly to W.H.O.
This initiative was openly supported by Stars such as: Luca Chikovani, Rocco Fasano, Beatrice Bruschi, Renzo di Falco, Alessio Puccio, Mirko Cannella, Tito Marteddu and many others.
Kebi is also always very active in the social field, battling plagues such as cyberbullying and cancel culture campaigns, unfortunately very widespread among the younger generations, which are precisely Kebi’s Target and Audience.